Google Ads can be a great way to get your business in front of people who are looking for what you have to offer. But before you can start ads, you need to create a Google Ads account.
In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that. So whether you’re a new business just getting started with Google Ads or an experienced advertiser looking to switch accounts, read on for all the info you need!
1. Go to https://ads.google.com/ and click on the Get Started button.
2. You will be asked to create a new account.
3. At the bottom of the screen, click Switch to Expert mode
4. Click Create an account without a campaign to skip the campaign creation.
5. Select your country, time zone, and currency.
6. Choose whether you want to advertise on Google or other websites (known as the Display Network).
7. Enter your credit card information (or select PayPal as your payment method).
9 . Click on the Submit button!
Congratulations – you have now created a Google Ads account!
Once you’re done, you will have to send us your Customer ID so that we can create and manage all your google ads campaigns.
Here’s the steps on how you can find your Customer ID:
- Sign in to ads.google.com
- On the upper right, copy your Customer account ID
- Send it to [email protected]
- Once Eli added to your account, you’ll get a confirmation to approve access to your account.
We hope it helped you learn how to create your Google Ads account! If you have any questions, please contact us or pop in to our chat support between 9 AM to 3 PM Eastern Time and we’ll be happy to assist.