Who doesn’t want to know more about the services they’re paying for? Well, now you do! Our guide about our payment and services process will tell all of your questions and answer them. It’s a great way to get started with us when subscribing to any of the services we offer.
Don’t forget: if there are any problems along payment or the services flow contact our support immediately so we can help make things right!
1. What payment method can I use to pay for the service?
– We accept major credit and debit cards and bank transfers.
2. Do you accept Paypal?
– No, we only accept credit/debit cards and bank transfers.
3. How can I contact you if I have any concerns with the payments?
– You can send us an email to [email protected]
4. What software do you use for invoicing your clients?
– We use Quickbooks.
5. Do you do upfront payments?
– Yes, we need 50% payment upfront and 50% upon the completion of the project.
6. What is your refund policy?
– No. In case you are not satisfied with the outcome, we’d be happy to make a revision until you are satisfied with our work.
7. Where can I find the terms?
– You can view our terms here.
Agreement & Payment – Initial Call – Draft Posts – Schedule Post – Monthly Report – Renewal
Agreement & Payment – Initial Call – Layout Draft – Development – Website Launch
Agreement & Payment – Initial Call – Ads Draft – Implementation – Renewal
Agreement & Payment – Initial Call – Draft – Service completed
We hope this guide helped you get started with Elivated! If you have any questions, please contact us or pop in to our chat support between 9 AM to 3 PM Eastern Time and we’ll be happy to assist.