Login credentials, passwords, and user IDs can be confusing.
In this article, we will show you how to access your newly created website. It’s a quick and easy process that only takes a few minutes! So let’s get started!
Provide Login Information for Your Website
1. First, you’ll need to provide us with the email address and username.
(This is what you will use to access the website)
2. Once we’ve added you as a user, follow the following steps:
• Copy this link to the URL bar https://yoursite.com/wp-login
• Change the (your site) to the name of your company.
• Then, hit Enter.
3. Enter the username or your email address
4. Enter your password, then click Login.
You’ll now be able to access your new website and make changes in the backend. Make sure to inform us prior to making any changes so that we can create a backup of your website so we can restore the previous version in case something happen.
Related Article: How To Back Up Your Website
We hope this article helped you get into your WordPress Website! If you have any questions, please contact us or pop in to our chat support between 9 AM to 3 PM Eastern Time and we’ll be happy to assist.